Tokyo (aka Úrsula Corberó) is the storyteller and one of the centre role of the Netflix series La casa de papel aka Money Heist.Tokyo is incalculable, provocative and she’s every man’s fantasy. But she’s also smart, daring, dauntless and capable of leading the group.
But we’re also well aware of the fact that her journey isn’t that easy. Here are some of her words that verifies her emotionally diverse personality.
1) “And that’s how I met the Professor, by pointing a gun at his balls. The good thing about relationships is that we end up forgetting how they started”, is one of the most awestruck Tokyo’s dialogues.
2) “I’d get 30 years. And to be honest, growing old in a prison cell is not my thing. I’d rather run, in body and soul and if I can’t take my body with me, at least my soul should run”. Such Tokyo’s Dilaouge shows her courage and challenging personality
3) “When you hit rock bottom, you still have a way to go until the abyss”. Such Tokyo’s Dialogue shows her hopeful and optimistic behavior.
4) “In the end, Love is a good reason for everything to fall apart”.- Such Tokyo’s dialogues show that she is a passionate lover.
5) “If my picture was to go back to the newspapers, at least it was to star in biggest theft in history”~ such Tokyo’s dialogues displayed the powerful and stubborn nature of the character.
6) “When we started, we did not have a damn idea of what we used to call ourselves, but we knew what our dreams were”.
7) “There are moments in life we should just be able to have a damn remote control, so you could pause it. Even if just for five minutes, but sometimes things happen with irreverent obscenity and there’s nothing you can do to help it”.
8) “Hope is kind of like dominoes. Once one falls, the rest follow”.
9) “As, in chess, there are times when it is necessary to sacrifice a piece to win”.
10) “After all what’s more human than the fight for survival?” -such Tokyo ‘s dialogue shows her determination to survive
11) “We only see consequences when they are under our noses”.
12) “This was the happiest moment of the heist. It might have been the happiest moment of my life, but happiness is a flash of lightning. It lasts for the blink of an eye, and then…you fall, and when you’ve touched the heavens, the fall is colossal”.
13) “Paradise is wonderful when your life is dull and full of traffic jams. As an escape every now and then”.
14) “Because when love is concerned, there’s always a ticking clock. There’s always a countdown. Loving someone is not enough, you have to make it in time”.
15) “The most important moments are the ones that make you realize that there’s no turning back”.
Most of Tokyo ‘s dialogues uphold the character’s strength and ability to understand the depth of a situation by the character played by Úrsula Corberó.
For more updates, Stay Tuned with us @seriesholic.com .
Happy reading! 😊